Created, registered, and launched the website of my second company (InlappSEO.com) which had 4 full-time employees and offered Search Engine Optimization solutions on the web.
- The website was based on a paid penny auction website script, which was very heavily modified by me.
- Marketed the website successfully by using a combination of Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Marketing, and Advertising to bring in a substantial amount of steady traffic every day.
2010 - 2012
Signed up with multiple affiliate networks and started working online as an Affiliate Marketer promoting products and sending sales and leads to different companies:
- Used Affiliate Marketing tactics such as Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing, Pay Per View (PPV) Marketing, Cost Per Action (CPA) Marketing, Cost Per View (CPV) Marketing, Media Buying, Social Marketing, and Content Marketing to send traffic to different offers.
- Promoted and sent leads to both free and paid offers such as Email Submits, Social Signups, Insurance Quotes, Free Trials, Product Sales etc.
- Quickly gained success in the business by designing and implementing new and unique methods of sending traffic, and creating/using custom tools to help with my campaigns.
October 2010 - Present
Founded, developed, and launched PennyAuctionBot, after noticing the increasing frustration of users in the penny auction industry, which lacked such a product:
- Completely developed PennyAuctionBot from scratch in order to help penny auction users by allowing them to automate their bidding on multiple penny auction websites so as to save their time, effort and money, which they would otherwise spend if they were to take part in these auctions manually.
- Created and launched PennyAuctionBot.com which serves as the sales page for the software.
- Marketed the software successfully on the internet by using a combination of marketing tactics such as SEO, Social Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Advertising, etc.
- Achieved top rankings on multiple search engines within a short time for many of the targeted keywords.
2012 - 2014
- Continued offering Search Engine Optimization services through InlappSEO.com.
- Continued working as an Affiliate Marketer and kept promoting different offers to generate sales and leads.
2012 - 2014
- Added more websites to the software.
- Added new features and fixed various bugs that were reported by users.
- Fixed website compatibility bugs due to websites changing their layout and code.
- Continued marketing the software and launched various discounted viral marketing campaigns.
- Added a Support Desk software to the website to offer support to users.
- Added a virtual chat agent to the website to answer frequently asked questions automatically.
Designed and developed a multi-threaded Windows search engine rank checking application that checks the rankings of a website for multiple keywords on Google and exports the report of the results to a user specified location on the computer:
- Gave the tool away for free on this website.
2014 - 2016
- Continued working on PennyAuctionBot and kept adding new features and websites along with fixing existing bugs and marketing the software.
- Continued offering SEO services through InlappSeo.com.
- Continued working as an Affiliate Marketer promoting different offers and products.
January 2014 - Present
Founded SnipStyle.com, a very easy to use website that helps users in finding great deals on designer fashion and home accessories on multiple stores across the web by sending them free alerts whenever an item of their choice goes on sale in their size and at their desired price:
- Completed the front-end of the website.
- Currently developing a web crawler that works as the back-end and searches for deals at different stores across the world and notifies users if a deal matches with the alerts they have set up in their accounts.
Designed and developed a URL shortening software that takes a URL and shortens its link using multiple URL shortening services, so that those short URL’s can then be used for marketing purposes.
- Distributed the tool for free on this website.
Developed a very simple tool to take screenshots of a list of web pages and save them locally on the computer. Gave it away for free on this website!
Created a multi-threaded website URL harvester that allows a user to gather URL’s (internal page links) from a particular website, and gave it away for free on this website. The list of URL’s can then be exported to a predefined location on the user’s computer..
Created a multi-threaded online email extracting tool that allows a user to gather thousands and thousands of email addresses from the internet based on the niche/keywords they search for within minutes. Sold the tool on this website!
2016 - Present
- Continued working on PennyAuctionBot by releasing new features/bug fixes.
- Continued marketing PennyAuctionBot.com, KrishPuri.com, and InlappSEO.com.
- Continued working as an Affiliate Marketer.
Completely redesigned PennyAuctionBot.com and launched PennyAuctionBot v3.0 – a new version of PennyAuctionBot written from scratch which blew the competition away and left it standing in the dust. The new version of the software included the following:
- Added compatibility for over 250+ penny auction websites.
- Added an Auction Tracker to provide users with a competitive advantage by giving them the ability to track auctions, monitor bidding patterns of other users, and automatically tweak the software settings accordingly based on the results they collected.
- Added over 15 other advanced features.
November 2016 - Present
Founded, developed, and launched DigASale.com – a website which tracks, compares, and predicts the prices of over 90 million products every day at multiple online Indian retailers, and allows users to set up free sale alerts for their items of choice – after 8 months of work:
- Created the front-end of the website which allows users to view complete price histories/predictions for their items of choice, and then set up sale alerts on those items by entering their desired prices.
- Created multiple back-end crawlers which browse the web 24/7 in order to fetch the latest product prices and details.
- Created a Deal Engine that analyzes the scraped data and calculates the best deals for the day/week by looking at past prices, and then displays those deals on the website to the users.
- Created a Notification Engine to send email/Twitter notifications to users whenever a product they are tracking is on sale.
- Created a Social Engine to automatically post the latest deals on the official DigASale account on different social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Built a Sitemap Engine to automatically create a Sitemap of all the 90 million+ product pages on the website and then submit them to search engines.
- Marketed the website online using SEO, PPC, and Facebook Ads.